Friday, May 17, 2013

Who is Praising this Blasphemous Play?


Who wrote this lavish praise for the blasphemous play, "The Testament of Mary?"

"Mary is clearly angry that she had to sacrifice her son. She lashes out at his followers and also laments that she could not save him. Toibin writes, “ ‘I was there,’ I said. I fled before it was over but if you want witnesses then I am one and I can tell you now, when you say that he redeemed the world, I will say that it was not worth it. It was not worth it. ” Seeing “The Testament of Mary” was definitely worth it."

The article appears in the NJ.com news site with the title: "Santora: Watching Mary testify is a blessing." The author of the article also attacks the American TFP's protest outside the theater on opening night. The full story is here

The author is a Catholic priest in New Jersey.


No comments:

Post a Comment