Monday, November 2, 2015

On the Need for Masculine Purity

There is no other virtue that prepares one more for manliness than purity. Because for a man to be truly chaste, he must have the following conviction:

“Given the abomination and the sordidness of impurity, cost what it may, I will not be like that. For that reason, I am willing to undergo every sacrifice, renounce everything that I must inflexibly and implacably.

Whatever happens, I will not consent to impure thoughts or impure looks or impure relationships, I will break all barriers and I will not care about the laughter of others. 

Nothing that make men fall will make me fall, with the grace of God!”

When any fight arises, a man with conviction will be capable of every type of heroism. 

From a meeting by Plinio Correa de Oliveira

No comments:

Post a Comment